All free clinics for 2020 have been canceled.
Please watch the website for links to virtual clinics.
For ALL High School & Junior High Cheerleaders!
Pick the Location & Date that is best for YOUR squad!
Learn Cheers, Chants, Jumps and a Short Dance!
NOTE: COACH must be a MEMBER of ICCA
(Please Bring Payment of $45 to the Clinic if you are NOT a Member.)
It is very important that you contact the District Representative listed for each clinic and let them know you are coming. The District Representatives need to know how many cheerleaders will be attending. Thanks!
Each year the ICCA sponsors FREE Fall Clinics for ICCA members. They are held in each part of the state over two weekends. Coaches are welcome to take their cheerleaders to any clinic. Coaches need to contact the ICCA District Representative at least ONE week before the clinic, so he/she knows how many coaches and cheerleaders will be in attendance.
The dates, locations, and district representatives for each clinic are (please read all the information listed below the clinic dates):
2021 Clinic Dates & Locations (TBA)
- All Clinics begin at 9:00 and run until 3:00.
- Lunch is on your own.
- Dance will be taught in the afternoon.
- Bring your video camera if you want to tape.
- Contact the ICCA District Rep. for the clinic you choose to attend with the number of cheerleaders you are bringing, at least one week ahead of the clinic!
- Coaches must be present the entire clinic!
- ICCA has a MEDICAL RELEASE FORM available if your school does not supply one for you to use. You must have this information in your possession in some form. The District Representative will ask to see this form as you check in. This is the ONLY paperwork you need for each cheerleader.
- Schools must be members of ICCA to bring cheerleaders to this clinic. Fill out the membership information on the ICCA website before attending the Free Fall Clinic, and bring the $45 ICCA membership fees to the clinic if your school is not already a member.