The ICCA allows a special modification of the uniform rules for Coaches vs. Cancer/Pink Out Nights similar to IHSAA and IGHSAU modifications allowing pink uniforms. Other than what is designated below, all other uniform requirements must be followed.
These modifications are ONLY allowed for cancer nights. Modifications MAY NOT be used for Homecoming (football jerseys are not official cheer uniforms) or other special events including clinic cheerleader nights (clinic cheer T-shirts are not allowed during game cheering) and ugly sweater day/night.
Cheerleaders MAY wear:
- Official shirts designated for the event (shirts need to be fitted and not baggy)
- Pink ribbons (that follow the hair accessory rules)
- Pink socks
- Pink shoelaces
Cheerleaders may use pink poms while cheering.
Cheerleaders MAY NOT wear:
- Pink tutus or other garments except official event shirts
- Pink briefs/spanks
- Pink canvas or other casual shoes
- Bows with glitter, large objects (including large rhinestones), etc.
- Jewelry of any kind